Wednesday, August 23, 2006

quiet play


quiet play comes in so many ways in our home...

me - scrapping tonight- oh that felt good to grab a silk flower, some paper, some ink.. a brad
dd #1 - horses of any kind
dd #2 - she is way into matchboxes (you know, the cars)
ds- with spinning birds... on a hot summer morning....

some of you know that I lost my camera to an untimely death.. oh woe as me... so I am back to 35 mm which isn't bad but I am sooooo out of touch with it... until I get these pics back of my little boy playing on our back porch... what is he looking at I think??? colors, shapes, the fact that these birds spin and always in the same direction... what does he see??? oh, I love quiet play with a child so intense!!!

1st grade story... she brought home an A+.. yep, and she knows what it means! She is so proud... a plus... she paid attention to detail and her teacher noticed... this is good...
she also looked for just the right dress to wear.... thought she would wear shorts so she can chase the boys.... nope, a dress... to see if it impresses Clint... go figure... it starts early...

and I thought she would be
a
nun


go figure......

she needs to go back to her quiet play... lol!

No comments: