Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ho Ho Holly


I know.. only a few days away from Halloween and look what I've done.. got the cat out of the bag and shook it so hard I got goosebumps! hahahaha
no stamping here tonight.. using my scrap goodies to create a tag for gifts!!! I'll be asking some gals to come over and make some tags with me for their gifts....

I have always wanted the holly soooooo I got it! yep! so happy about it too... sure it will be used a lot!
and the goosebumps are so cool! This is the first QK g.b. I have gotten... I think I'm in love! lol! all this with that giga punch to boot!!! gonna be a good one!

I pulled out some lighter greens and pinks to make this same tag... but don't have time to get into that.. .I had to clean up my avalanche of a room! yikes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very stunning holly tag AM! I love the look of holly too.

Kelly said...

love your tag!

JB said...

OK, so you'll have to translate some of the terms for us ignorant non-scrappers... QK??? Goosebumps? Are you talking code or something?
:-)
The tag is beautiful!

Creative Mayhem said...

puts me right in the mood for xmas and thanksgiving isn't even here! beautiful AM!

AnneMarie said...

goosebumps are the these plates you get for quikutz- they emboss instead of cut :)