Tuesday, November 21, 2006

little somethings

A little boy was overheard praying:

"Lord, if you can't make me a better boy, don't
worry about it.

I'm having a real good time like I am."


this would be so like my Queen V to say something like this..

had a great day making Toilet Paper Turkeys...
pics coming tomorrow.
It's a little tradition we started about 4 years ago
we have quite a grouping of them now..

if a bunch of cows are a herd
geese are a gaggle
bees are a swarm...
what do you call a bunch of turkeys???

my family! hahahahaha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL great quote! I'm curious, show us these toilet paper turkeys. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne Marie! You posted a comment on my blog yesterday, and I'm wondering if you know how I can get the ability to return an email to those who comment? You seem to have been doing this longer than me (love your blog!), and so I thought I'd ask. Thanks so much for visiting, and I'll make it a point to visit your blog too. I'll add it to my list! Happy Thanksgiving!

alli_scraps said...

Love the little story...sounds like something my youngest would say!! Had to laugh at your comment about your family being a group of turkeys....my little "pet" name for Alex is "turkey boy"....he was so round as a baby he reminded me of a butterball!!!