Sunday, November 26, 2006

pictures pictures pictures

A wife invited some people to dinner.
At the table, she turned to their six-year-old daughter and said, "Would you like to say the blessing?"

"I wouldn't know what to say," the girl replied.

"Just say what you hear Mommy say," the wife
answered.

The daughter bowed her head and said, "Lord, why on earth did I invite all these people
to dinner?"

man, all I can say is.. Thank You to my brother for having Thanksgiving dinner at his house! lol! CAn't you just see this being said???

ok.. pics- tons and tons of pics.. my dh thought we were going to be at the botanical gardens for about 30 minutes to get this generational photo... yep, 3 generations in this photo.. it is his mom's idea.. if they thought 30 minutes was all it was going to take for an "on location" photo shoot they should have scheduled for Target or JC Penney. Nothing wrong with them- I've used The Red Dot Boutique, as my friend Tracey calls it, but for this.. it needed to be nice.. The photo will be placed on a piece of linen paper and from there dh's grandma, who is 85) will be making a quilt block from it... yep, she does it all by hand- one stitch at a time... it will be beautiful when she is finished!

I got this one while taking the kids on a "break" They needed to really get away and stretch legs and be kids.. all I did was ask them to hold hands and this is what I got! I love this shot!


This next one is of Mr. T telling the girls he was DONE holding hands.. DONE walking with them.. he had his OWN agenda and it didn't involve big sisters!! lol!



this last photo is one of the final shots.. we were all exhausted, tired, hungry, and hot! I asked us to turn and look at Mr. T as he holds his hands on his ears.. he is trying to play peekaboo but doesn't know not to cover his ears but his eyes! hilarious! this just cracks me up!

note- these are not the pics for the quilt.. these were taken with my little camera... nope, I didn't get my other one fixed... I still want to purchase the Canon Digi Rebel!!! ugh!

hopefully, I will get to stamp tomorrow.. I have 3 cards complete.. just no time to scan and I am a little worn out.. took 175 photos today.. the focus on this camera I am using drives me insane.. it has an autofocus I can't seem to shut off... ugh!

1 comment:

Lisa Carroll said...

What an absolutely BEAUTIFUL family you have, AnneMarie! Gorgeous pics, too.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments. It is appreciated more than you know! :)