Friday, November 17, 2006

finally.. a moment...




gathered my things
put the babe in the backpack
cut
pasted
tied
voila! cards!!!
I am sending out cards to my buddies at The Shaker Box We started a card RAK there. I need to get my cards out to some folks at Splitcoaststampers they have been so kind in sending birthday cards and just general RAKS. The way the second group does it is a little different- they put a post it note in the card so I can use it again if I chose :) Sometimes I do and other times I use it as an inspiration .. or even an element in a scrapbook page! gotta love that!
Anna really got me inspired with her cards on her blog- man, she's got some style!!! This is her !!gallery .. I need to put it on the side bar to refer to... great style, Anna!

I have to mention that there is a challenge going on at The Shaker Box The more you scrap, stamp, or alter the more points you enter and can win a prize from the sponsor!!! How great is that? Come and join the fun... we're waiting for you!

One more thing.. I have THE BEST husband in the world!!! He came home from a long trip and all is right.. .when we are together it is like a well tuned piano.. some times we might hit the wrong key but when it's good... it's good... the family is all back in one piece and I am happy.

No comments: