Monday, July 24, 2006

we've got an up and coming priest!

As we were kneeling in Mass yesterday and Father raised the Eucharist our Mr. T claps his hands and shouts, "Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I don't know if he liked the "cool magic trick" as my brother put it or is so excited about becoming a priest and following in Jesus' footsteps! lol!

that being said, I found this on another blog.. can't remember who- I was blog hopping...

i wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our
cell
phone.
I wonder what would happen if...
we carried it around in our purses or pockets,
we turned around to go get it if we forgot it,
we flipped through it several times a day,
we used it to receive messages from the text,
we treated it like we couldn't live without it,
we gave it to kids as gifts,
we used it as we traveled,
we used it in case of an emergency,
we upgraded it to get the latest version.

2 comments:

JB said...

a nun and a priest in the same family? you've got your hands full no doubt! I always believed that children have the best ability to sense God, so all those seemingly inappropriate "ooooohs and aaaaahs" that make parents duck under the pews, may be more perceptive than we know.

Deep thoughts by JB, I know...lol

AnneMarie said...

but I so agree with you!