Thursday, October 26, 2006

just a moment...

I had to cover dd's drama club today.. it was fun...
what is even funnier is that a gal perceives me as having only half a brain got some respect for me today.. yep... she saw me "teach" these kids in how to present something... listen...and present again... only better the second time around...

I was filling in for the other mommy volunteer and we have different ways of going about things... I love it... she makes me think differently about teaching... it was cool to see if I could still make kids jump with a smile on thier face...

anyway, this other gal, kept asking me where I was getting my ideas... what did you read on the paper? how do you know what to ask the kids? how do you get them to do this? I remind her I taught for 10 years.. it's my profession....

made me smile... I think she gets it... and...
I still got it! (LOL! strutting around like Vinny Barbarino now... lol!)

anyway, I got a square Marvy Uchida Giga Punch today... I so want a scalloped oval and a scalloped circle but I can only find one and it's at JoAnn's dot com. So..what to do....
make a card with what I've got!

stamps: Hero Arts, My Sentiments Exactly!, DJ Inkers

1 comment:

*Jeanne* said...

Nice to know you still got it and then some.... It is the amazing AM and don't forget it! Aweome story AM! I love it!

What adorable card. I love the quote.. and the colors! Great stamp. Loving your design as always friend!

did you get the email you asked me for?