Thursday, October 12, 2006

cards for my muse... if blogger will let me post...

ok.. so it took me a little more than a few minutes..
I was inspired by some cards I saw at splitcoaststampers I love these cards and the designs are so cute with all the layering. This Jeanne
I did the Happy one the other night and the scarecrow with Queen V. She and I had a blast while Mr. T was sleeping.. in the backpack... still can't get him into the crib.... go figure...

if you can stop by The Shaker Box starting tomorrow we are having an online crop!!! Yep, there will be prizes... come play if you have a chance!

just one more gal.. her name is Julia- her style is amazing!! Julia's splitcoast gallery

well.. seems I can't upload tonight.. this is a first for me.. usually I get on and post a pic.. but not today.. time for bed.. will try again tomorrow...

1 comment:

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

fantastic links thanks for sharing!!