Monday, August 04, 2008

bet you thought the baby was born...

NOPE!
this kid is in there for the whole 40 weeks!! lol!
Mr. T's birthday is on Sunday.... what do you bet this one stays until then?? All Mr. T wants is "party cake... me!" He doesn't care where... just as long as the cake is where he is on his birthday!! lol!
Sooooooooooooo... we wait...

It's been so blinkin' hot that it's too much for me to get going on a big walk around here... 11 days at least over 100*. I did get out and swim today.. only because my kids let me get a decent nap in the afternoon. I was exhausted!!! So we went for a swim when we knew the sun would be behind some trees and we wouldn't have to use sunscreen but could just enjoy the pool...
Mr T jumped off the diving board again and again
Lady G and I had swim races back and forth in the pool... she can keep up pretty well with her mama :) I give her a head start but get into a zone and just swim. I love to stretch and make those muscles work, pulling the oxygen through me.. oh.. reminds me of when I would swim a mile (kid you not!) in Mom and Dad's pool. They would come out and watch me just find my rythym and let me swim away!! Soon I bet Lady G will be wanting to do the same. DH was there to watch the others while we raced.
Queen V pretended to be a puppy. She has the most graceful stroke for freestyle... Hard to believe she was frightened during swim lessons last year and now she is a fish!! She starts school in about 20 days... I can't believe it... It struck me so hard tonight when we were hanging out in the deep end just chatting... What a great kiddo, she just plugs right along, finding her own rythym... I hope the teachers in kindergarten realize what a gem she is when she starts. She has such a way about her...

My bedtime/labor curfew is coming up so I better sign off... tomorrow I have plans of getting some things from the Grocery Game and making more meals to stuff in the freezer for our family. The kids all have helped out and it is such a blessing!!

No comments: