Saturday, June 21, 2008

Meerkat, it's what's for dinner...


remember the old beef commercials with Sam Elliot talking in the background about how great beef was.. I can't remember the song that played but I can hear it in my head... at the end of the ad Sam comes on and says, "beef.. it's what's for dinner!"

Well, in Lion King 1 1/2 they say, "meerkat, it's what's for dinner... " Cracks me up.. this is all I can think when Queen V asks to see them at the zoo. She does a great meerkat impersonation and yes, I have pictures of it.. I need to put it on a LO. She cracks me up and when I start laughing she can't help but laugh about it too! lol!

Her little camera won't work so she and her sister took their summer writing journals to the zoo to draw photos of the animals they saw. From there they will journal or write poetry around the picture.

I just got this new action from Patricia Aranal.. the ribbon tie action.. it is so cool. I wanted to test it out on a LO before I try and create a few things for my photography clients. With the baby coming I will have to put my camera down and perhaps create some cards or templates to use for other photographers.

crazy settings... I don't know what I was thinking! lol!
f3.2
1/640
iso800

materials used:
template: Shandy Vogt
bow action: FafBr
papers : Patricia Amaral - Digital Designer
http://scrap-a-dream.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Hi dear!!!
Oh Anne Marie, you are so sweet in your words!
Thank you sooo much for writing to me and leave me some love.
I really enjoy the feedback and I'm very glad for have received your visit in my blog!
You are always welcome!
I visited your galery and your work is so sweet and fancy!
Thank you, dear!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Patricia.

Patricia said...

Hi dear!
This ribbon action is not mine, but thank you so much for your kind words! :)
I really appreciate your friendship.
God bless you!
Kisses,
Patricia.