Saturday, May 06, 2006

backing into corners


just when you think you have it right... another turn..
trying to teach myself new tricks with a computer with little ones running around is putting my brain in overload... much like this little one trying to learn how to put his legs under him to get to the Fisher Price toy on the floor.. or the Polly Pocket doll under the table.. .

One way or another I will learn how to get a RAW image into the file I pick instead of this bit of wiring in front of me.. and this little guy will learn to put the leg under him and keep it there rather than doing a backwards army crawl..

both of us in a corner.. what to learn first, how does that first step occur.. if we both figure it out we will both be winners ... then again ... there is always ONE MORE THING to learn! LOL!

No comments: