Sunday, September 07, 2008

3rd grade rocks!


So Lady G has 2 main teachers and the electives all have separate teachers...Big difference this year is that homework is given each night instead of the beginning of the week where we can pace ourselves as to how I want her to learn to study...
She has a planner but it's kind of hard to follow and we had another we were going to use. I want to see if the teachers are willing to use what we already had going on in our home. Lady G's grandma gave it to her and it was a great way for all of us to keep track - communication is definitely key in a family of 6!!! I can only imagine what it will belike when all the kids are in school. At one point we will have one in college, one in highschool, one in middle and the last in elementary!!! wow!

Anyway, I had to get one page scrapped for Lady G's book... this was a quickpage I found online and I must say it was a time saver for sure! I hope to get some more to make pages for Queen V and when we got shots of the girls on the first day of school.

5 comments:

twulynnwilson said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I don't know how you keep up with everyone!! I hope she is enjoying school.

Lauren said...

Super cute layout! I love the list.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is an adorable page! Love your colors and layout, great photo. This is a perfect fall themed project. :)

Jamie Martin said...

Love the scrap page, the colors really pop.

Carla said...

Wonderful page! Great idea, layout and black and brights!