Tuesday, January 22, 2008

the world according to Queen V

love 4 year old intuition...
Queen V told her grandmother tonight....
"if you swallow an icecube you will become and iceberg!"
makes complete sense to me and to her grandmother...

created a quick "kickstand card" tonight.. super simple following SCS instructions!


now, if I could just get some sleep tonight minus the insomnia I have had lately... having that and chasing 3 kids is not a good thing... makes me quite grumpy and lethargic....

2 comments:

Latisha said...

thats what I will try next is a kick stand card...thanks for the idea

Anonymous said...

Really nice card...I love kickstand cards! I hope you can get over your insomnia...I suffer from it too. I also have three kids, so we both know how hard it can be to function with the rugrats during the day when we haven't slept good. Take care!