Monday, August 13, 2007

A Thinking Blogger

I got an award!!!
I was awarded the
by Monkey Giggles
What a treat!!! I write what I think and as in life try not to offend. This is an open diary so even at times I keep more things to myself. I think I have to do this- for my own sanity. As my sister says, "some things must remain private." It's what holds us together.. our glue.. our secrets.
It has taken me a while to post this- sorry, Monkey Giggles, but I have had so much going on and didn't want to miss a beat with my kids.. it's what it's all about. My education of them- of our faith, of becoming a good person, a giving person all while knowing limitations, boundaries and yet striving for higher expectations...

so ... now I have to come up with 5 blogs that I think are "Thinking Blogs"
hmmmmm
it might take me a while so I will put this up and come back with an addition to this post.

No comments: