Tuesday, March 20, 2007

love in bloom


I do have another kid- really, I do... :)
I love these pics of her- swimsuit, hair the way SHE wants, porcelain skin- sheer perfection! I love how she makes me a better person. The bottom right photo makes me almost drunk looking at it- so dreamy!

oh, she asked Mom what she wished for....
... mom said to be heatlhy, wealthy and wise. Queen V's response was, "noooooooooooooooooooo, you can't do that, Gran. You should wish to be a princess."
so much for being a potato or peanutbutter....

Since I don't have a Cuttlebug (an embossing machine) I do have some papers already embossed! I have had them forever and since embossing is "vogue" I thought I would take the chance to pull out papers I have and put them to use! and now Queen V has another page for her books!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

WOW! What gorgeous photos! Love your perspective and the way you capture inner beauty!!