Thursday, February 26, 2009

2 of my angels

Lady G and Princess A

two of the sweetest easy going kiddos I know...

oh, how I love my kids!



what am I grateful for today...
finding out Princess A does not have flu again.... just ear infections
watching Lady G in a play she created with friends and it is so.... CREATIVE! She has a competition with it on Saturday and I can't wait to see it again!!
Mr. T taking a nap and trying to help clean up the lemonade he spilled in the kitchen.
Queen V for skipping into school- gotta love a kid who is genuinely happy to go to school!
Mom for babysitting so Mr. T didn't have to go into an infected doc's office.
My Prince.. for offering to pick up dinner when he found out I had another migraine.

2 comments:

twulynnwilson said...

oh my gosh!!! this is so gorgeous!!! I LOVE IT!!! your babies are beautiful!!! I'm sorry you have a migraine!!

twulynnwilson said...

what was your aperture and speed?