Monday, February 04, 2008

tagged, Mr T and lovely conversations



my little guy with his new big boy hair cut.. his grandma cut his hair... he looks so cute!

These are the rules:-You must post the rules before you give your answers.You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details.

M is for Married.. to the best man ever!
A is for Aritisic when I find the time
R is for Real... I am a real person... take me as I am
I is for Inspiration... I find ispiration in people, things, stories to make me a better mom and wife
E is for Entertaining.. my dh says he married a cartoon character.. that is entertaining.. right?? and not something bad? lol

I am going to tag: Michelle(twistedsoda), Allison (again.. sorry sweetie!), Inkastamp (sorry, Ana.. I need help! lol!), I still need to find one for R and now E... hmmmm who will be next??

I found Sandy's blog by way of the Organized Junkie and boy, does she throw a party! She has a book that she swears by and posted about it here non her blog: The Reluctant Entertainer. I love a good conversation.. my parents would talk for hours and I want to have my kids see me and my husband do the same... communication is key for sure in a family...

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Tim looks great. he does look like a big boy now. Keep updating us with pics...

Alli said...

Love the photo...

Hmm, since you tagged me again...maybe I will just COPY your answers since my middle name is the same as YOURS!

jo said...

He is absolutely gorgeous!!!

twinsand2boys said...

Cute picture of your little guy :)

Creative Mayhem said...

oh my goodness . . Mr. T is growing up tooo fast!!! Look at him. Just adorable. What a great pic too AM. Love your photography chica.

[[[[[[[[[[[[HUGS]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]