Thursday, December 13, 2007

been gone so long...

who knew that beginning a new adventure in my life would be so crazy~~
I started taking photos of friends and strangers to bring some income into our home. I knew it was the time to do it.. but now to make even tougher decisions...

I have to really think what is important to me..
to my family.. .
what is necessary and what is simply a want.

I finally scrapped this week but have not yet hooked up my computer to my scanner.. bummer. I have to get that done soon!!!
Christmas cards are being designed- even the envelopes have a stamp and extra inking on them- I think it makes it look just.. well, better!
What about you?? Do you put a little something extra on the envelope? It just takes a second of time.... it's like putting a bow on a package!

No comments: