Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Play

Daddy took time from work to come see your Thanksgiving play. Usually, Daddy works in jeans and boots but for you and the others he always dresses nice to honor the hard work you have done at school. He is so proud of you and all that you do.

Queen V, you amaze even me. You took extra time to research the Native Americans that lived in what we call New England. You wanted to make something that resembled what they would wear. You made that necklace you are wearing. You took note to see the patterns they put in there work and did the same with yours.


The dress you are wearing Gran made me for my 4th Grade Thanksgiving Play at St. Agnes. She swore that was the last thing she would ever sew for me and I think it was! ha!

The songs you sang were so funny. We laughed and enjoyed the program you and your friends acted out for us. You sang a song called the Turkey Tango. That one made me laugh the most!

Each one of you and your classmates really got into it! After the singing you played Bingo and some other games. Daddy stuck around some more just to have "one of those times."

No comments: