Wednesday, July 18, 2007

gone digi..



well, the baby's fingers can't get cut by scissors..
I get to work on the photos even more!!
I have learned how to make a template.. something I knew how to do before but had diapers on my brain..

the template to the LO "Read" can be found here: Read

what is going on in our world..

Mr. T is swimming with a noodle- alllll over the pool!
Queen V is not afraid to practice her swimming- she thought everyone was going to laugh at her.
Lady G is learning to dive...

I lost my wallet today.. again.. I know, I know.. can't keep up.. ugh. I do know where my keys and shoes are though :)

The last photo shoot I did - maternity - had her baby today :) all are healthy and probably awake right now! lol! I can't wait to do the newborn shoot for them.
I went to Office Depot to gather a ledger, a file folder holder (too late to remember what that is called.. no, not a filing cabinet! lol!) and some other things for my photography. I have a feeling it is going to pick up some speed this fall.. so I want to be ready. I am coming up with templates for my cards to be given out at Christmas time. I have some great ideas and can't wait to get going on them!!! I also got business cards.. time to think up a color scheme and logo....

Hope all is well with you :)

1 comment:

Kristine said...

OH...I wish I had the software to do the digiscrappin...LOVE all the elements you can do. These are great pages you've done!! :)